An Annual General Meeting (AGM) shall be held on or before 30 September of each year.
The AGM shall:
- consider and confirm the previous year’s financial accounts and reports of the Executive Committee and the Auditor;
- if applicable, elect the office bearers of the Executive Committee for the following term;
- appoint the Auditor for the ensuing year;
- decide on any resolution(s) of which notice has been given as hereinafter provided; and
- deal with any other business placed before the meeting.
Please click here for notice of EGM
Date: Saturday, 25 November 2023
Time: 1:00 p.m.
Venue: OCBC Aquatic Centre, 7 Stadium Drive, Singapore 397632
Please click here for Singapore Aquatics Annual Report 2021.